One of the highest costs you will have to spend on for your wedding will be the food of the guests. The food is very important because it will not only make the event a success but eating with all the most special people in your life should be done with great tasting food. Choosing the best wedding catering in Sydney is important because you don’t want to be dancing on an empty stomach. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your wedding caterer as per the advice from experts.
- Choose something seasonal. Great food is no doubt the main goal of having a wedding caterer but it would be best if you choose food that are in season. When foods are in season, it tastes better than any time of the year and they are available without worrying about the fact that ingredients could run out of stocks. Seasonal foods are also more affordable.
- Creating a food budget is for the benefit of both parties – the wedding caterer and the couple to wed. The caterers will be able to decide on the menu faster if they know how much you are willing to spend. A good caterer knows how to work around the food budget they are given.
- If you want your wedding to be a memorable one, picking a theme will make it more personal and intimate for you as a couple. With the theme in mind, the caterer should know about your theme so they can prepare a menu that will complement it.
- Know how many guests are coming to the wedding. This is very important. You don’t have to come up with the exact number right away but an estimate should be good enough for the caterers. If you opt for a smaller wedding, you can spend more on luxurious food selections while large weddings are perfect for shared platters and buffet s
- When sending out RSVP, guests should fill out any dietary requirement they have and the wedding catering in Sydney you have chosen should be able to cater to these requests. It is good to have options for your guests who are vegetarian or vegans.