Travelling is now very common with Millennials because there are tour packages available going to anywhere in the world. If you have been travelling for a long time, you might have South America on your list of places to visit. Once you have looked through the dozens of packages for South America tours and have decided which one to take, it is time to look through this list of tips for your upcoming trip.
- When it comes to safety, South America is considered to be generally safe but there are cities that are more visitor-friendly than others. If you want to make sure, you can visit your embassy in that specific country so you know which places not to wander around. Colombia used to be considered a bad place for tourist but it is not rising from the ashes and has the best resorts that are ideal for families and couples with safety as the priority.
- Visit your doctor with a list of countries you are planning to visit. Make sure to accomplish the health requirements in each of them for a hassle-free passage. You should do this well ahead of your travel because there are vaccinations that need several shots. In case you feel sick while travelling and can’t speak Spanish, let your hotel concierge know as they can help you.
- Your passport should not be expiring for at least six months before the travel. Check the visa requirements in each country you are visiting and make sure you have everything on hand including the fees. If you are going on a tour, it is most likely that the agency will handle all your visa needs.
- When packing, consider the climate in every country and the month you are visiting. If you have gadgets with you, you should carry a universal adapter to make sure you can charge them in other countries.
- Lastly, it is recommended to check South America tours rather than planning your itinerary alone because South America is quite huge. If you don’t know anything about it, you could lose all your time boarding planes rather than enjoying the attractions.