Do you know that when choosing a condo, there are things you have to take into account aside from the breathtaking view from the windows? If you are looking for a view of a beautiful beach with breathtaking sunrise and sunsets, one of better option is a condo in Pattaya, Thailand; however, make sure that you are not afraid of heights because the views can be only enjoyed from the upper floors.
Factors to be considered when choosing the location of a condo unit
- Affordability – developers of condos offer condo units at the upper floors for a higher price because of the opportunity to enjoy a better view than the lower floors. If the budget is not enough for a unit on the upper floors, your better option is on the lower floors.
- Access – if you are one of those people who hate riding the elevator, you can opt for a unit on the second or third floor so that it would be easy enough to take the stairs. If a member of the family is elderly or handicapped, you can sacrifice the breathtaking view; choose a unit on the lower levels.
- Noise – one of the reasons why condo units on the upper floors are more expensive
- Security – criminals will not face the risks of riding the elevator to steal your possessions; on the other hand, condominium developers nowadays always prioritize security of their tenants no matter where the unit is located.
- Evacuation – if you are bothered about being trapped on the upper floor when there is an earthquake, by all means choose a unit on the lower floor. Condominiums have safety measures in place in case of emergencies.
If you are planning to make an investment in Thailand, one of your best options is Condos for sale Pattaya. There are studio rooms for single professionals, 2-bedroom condo units for young couples and luxurious and spacious 3 or 4-bedroom apartments with a view of the waters.