There are many reasons why Thailand is one of the top destinations when it comes to wedding events. Couples are attracted to the simplistic beauty of the country and its beautiful beaches. Aside from the blue sea, the weather is almost always good so it is best for outdoor weddings by the beach. There are many options to choose from when it comes to best Phuket wedding resorts. A single resort can offer a number of scenic locations where the couple can decide to have their wedding ceremony. They may also request different types of ceremonies such as one celebrated according to their religion inclination. They can choose to get married as the sun rises or during the majestic setting of the sun.
For a couple to have the best wedding in a foreign country, here are some expert tips they should keep in mind.
- As you are going to get married in a foreign country, it would be best to hire a wedding planner that is based locally in Phuket. Before hiring, make sure to ask about reviews from previous clients. You can also ask friends and relatives who have hired a wedding planner in Thailand before.
- For wedding ceremonies to be held by the beach, the brides are recommended to wear flat shoes or sandals that will complement their wedding gowns. High heeled shoes are discouraged as walking might be a challenge and could lead to unfortunate accidents. For the groom, open shoes are ideal – something that can be removed in an easy manner and require no socks.
- The gown of the brides and the entourage should be suitable for the tropical weather of Thailand.
- Formal jackets and ties are also discouraged for men. Instead, light linen clothes will complement the surrounding well.
- A small sized wedding is ideal when planning to get married in a foreign country.
- Keep in mind the weather in the best Phuket wedding resorts as you book your makeup artist. Your hair and makeup should be able to withstand the hot weather and the photographer should be able to adjust as well.