Sathorn is the location of some of Bangkok’s trendiest hotels, high end serviced apartments, fine dining restaurants and luxury condominiums. Sathorn has seen phenomenal growth over the recent years because of its convenient location and easy access to public transport. It makes sense to invest in a condo in Sathorn because you are guaranteed high returns in investment.
Today’s generation prefer to live in condos because it is more convenient and efficient. They do not have to take care of maintenance which is ideal for those with an active lifestyle. Those living in the condos at Sathorn do not have to worry about traffic because of the accessibility of public transport. Besides that Sathorn has an extensive range of restaurants and bars that are the hangout of the more affluent.
Convenience is considered as the condominium’s middle name because it offers everything that you might need. It is very likely for a condominium to have a swimming pool that can be used for free by residents. In some cases, the management allows the tenants to invite over their friends or family to enjoy some bonding moments by the pool. This saves the tenant from booking at a resort. There are also condos with function rooms that be rented if there are celebrations.
Residents in a condo form a community that is respectful of everyone’s privacy and space. It is ideal for people who want a peaceful and comfortable life. Basically condo dwellers are friendly and kind. This is proven when there are events where everyone gets acquainted with one another.
However, the most likely reason why investors prefer condos is the return in investment. Condos are easy to acquire and when it is time to sell, they easily double in value. There is also the option of renting it out so that there will be a monthly income.
Vertical living is now the trend because land in cities is becoming scarce and expensive. It would be very difficult to acquire a house and lot in Sathorn because most of the land is dedicated to developments. If you want more value for your money, condo in Sathorn is the most ideal investment for the future.
You have booked your flight to Bangkok and now you have to book your accommodation. There are many hotels in the city that the options can be overwhelming for a first time traveller in Bangkok. You will have to consider many factors such as promotions, locations and amenities but you have to filter them based on your need and what you want during your stay. If the main goal is to shop, book a hotel near Fortune IT Mall Bangkok but if you want to go around the city choose a hotel near any sky train stations.
Here are the major factors you have to consider when choosing a hotel for your stay in Bangkok:
- You should know how much you are willing to pay for a night’s stay in a hotel so that you can filter out those who are over your budget. The good news about Bangkok is that they have a lot of promotions that you still have a lot of options left to choose from.
- This is essential if you are planning to tour the city alone or with kids. The most convenient the location, the better. If you plan to use public transport such as the sky train when touring Bangkok then it is best to choose a hotel that is near or walking distance from any stations. If you are planning to explore a specific district, choose a hotel within the area for convenience.
- This is will further reduce the number of your options because not every hotel will have the amenities you need. For instance, you might want to tour Bangkok but have some time to relax as well thus you want a hotel with a swimming pool. You can choose from the list of amenities such as restaurants and fitness centres thus you only get the list of hotels that match your requirements.
- The best thing about Bangkok is that you can experience 5 star hotel at a cheaper price compared to other countries. You never know but it might be your only chance to experience luxurious hotels.
Keep in mind these factors before booking a hotel near Fortune IT Mall Bangkok so you know you have the best deal when it comes to price and rating.
So, you’ve decide to head for Myanmar; you’ve got the airline tickets, booked the hotel in Myanmar Yangon, and gotten all packed for the trip. Great!
If you’re travelling anywhere, it’s a good idea to be informed of the do’s and don’t in the local area, so if you’re looking to head to Myanmar in the future, here are some useful tips.
- Get local.
- Wherever you go, using the local currency tends to give better deals than using whatever currency you might use back home. If you do end up using your own currency, chances are the deals you’ll get aren’t as good, usually because the stores lower the currency rate for profits. Bringing some dollars along for the trip is still a good idea, though, as emergencies can happen, and it never hurts to be prepared.
- Book in advance.
- This isn’t just a good Myanmar travel tip, it’s a good travel tip, in general. Booking in advance will save you a lot of headaches when hoping to stay in a hotel in Myanmar Yangon, especially in the high season, where sellouts are commonplace. Booking a month in advance is usually the smartest option, doesn’t matter if you’re aiming for luxury or working with a tight budget, booking in advance helps.
- Got your SIM?
- There’s wifi in Myanmar, and it’s quite common, but with Myanmar not really having ISP quality like the US or Australia, then you can expect that there might be some hiccups with wifi. To avoid this, a local SIM card with a data plan is useful, allowing you to access the internet and use apps like Google Maps (which is very useful), as you travel around Myanmar.
- Maybe skip the bus.
- Night buses in Myanmar are commonplace, and they save on accommodation for a single night, plus they’re fast so you don’t waste a day just ravelling. Here’s the thing, Myanmar’s roads are rough and windy, which means the driving conditions at night are testy, to say the least. Most night buses also arrive around 3-5 AM, with hotels only allowing check-ins from 2 PM on wards, so you might end up stuck waiting for check-in.
One of the most beautiful shopping centres in Bangkok, Thailand is EmQuartier. This is located in the EM district and this is not your usual shopping centre that offers only luxury and high end brands. You should consider booking a hotel near Em Quartier to see it with your own eyes.
The entire shopping centre is composed of three buildings including Waterfall Quartier, Glass Quartier and Helix Quartier. It is considered as a lifestyle mall that offers dining, shopping and lifestyle products and services. The three buildings are unique from one another because of their concepts and the shop tenants inside. There is a secret that can be unveiled in Helix Quartier.
The most remarkable offering of this mall is the Gourmet Market known to offer not just local products from Thailand but from all over the globe. Aside from the Gourmet Market, one thing shoppers do not know about is The Helix. This is a separate zone that is located between levels 6 and 9 inside the Helix Quartier. The Helix offers a portal to a new world with high quality restaurants and kiosks that offer a variety of food and beverages. When in EmQuartier, make sure to visit the following food shops and restaurants:
- Bulgogi Brothers. This restaurant is known in South Korea and they offer the best bulgogi in town. There are also menu items from Korean cuisine. Their best sellers are the Korean Army Stew, King’s Bibimbap and the Bulgogi Brothers Special.
- Emack&Bolio. If you are craving for ice cream, this is the place to go. This tiny kiosk will offer you with an ice cream tower of different flavours such as Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Cake Batter, S’mores with Oreos, Salted Caramel Chocolate Pretzel, Deep Purple Cow and Peach. There are cones to choose from such as marshmallow cone, chocolate cone and waffle cone.
- Man Fu Yuan. This is a restaurant from Singapore and located inside The Helix. They offer Chinese cuisine such as roasts and dim sum as well as classic tea smoked duck.
If you get to stay at a hotel near EmQuartier, make sure to visit these shops and more including Bella Rocca, Crab & Claw, Full Flavour, La Monita, Sava Dining Room and Shio Yoshoku.
Many people are travelling to Bangkok not just to experience the culture and food but also to shop because of the unbeatable bargain offered. Make sure that you are staying in a hotel with the best location such as a boutique hotel in Central Bangkok in order to be close to the best shopping centers in the area. Here are the top 10 shopping centers in Bangkok you should visit at least once.
- Central World. This shopping center was launched in 2006 and is top 6 largest shopping centers in the whole world. It has eight floors and anyone’s Bangkok experience will not be complete without visiting here. The place is so big that it can accommodate shops that sell motorbikes and cars. There are a number of wings inside that features restaurants, cafes and shops. Each floor is dedicated for certain shoppers need such as the 2nd floor selling all things for women while the kids section is located at the 6th floor.
- Siam Paragon. This is in the western side of the Central World and can be reached by foot through a walkway. Walking from Central World to Siam Paragon will only take 10 minutes. The ground floor is where the foodcourt is located along with various cafes and restaurants. If you are looking for international names in restaurant industry, you are more likely to find it here. This is where the supermarket is also located which features products from different parts of the world.
- Siam Center. This shopping center is adjacent to Siam Paragon but it is not as big as the previous two. It is not as luxurious and updated as well because of the dim ambiance but it is a better option if you are looking to eat without the noise and the crowd.
- Siam Discovery. This is smaller than the first two shopping centers but it is brighter compared to Siam Center. It is easy to navigate and you will not lose yourself while wandering around shops.
If you want to have ample time to shop around, stay at a boutique hotel in Central Bangkok to be close to the best shopping centers.
Thai food is known all over the world whether it is the chilli-hot or the bland dishes that are meant to be satisfying. Thai cuisine is essentially a combination of centuries-old European and Western influences to create a characteristically unique Thai food. The taste however will depend on who cooks the food, for what occasion it is cooked and whether it is cooked to suit different palates.
Because of its Buddhist culture, the Thais avoid the use of big chunks of meat. Meat is shredded into small pieces and laced with herbs and spices. Traditional ways of cooking Thai food include grilling, baking and stewing as well as deep-frying and stir-frying which is influenced by Chinese cooking. From the 17th century onwards, chilli was introduced to Thailand by the Portuguese missionaries who acquired a taste for the spice while serving South America.
Thais are very adept at substitute cooking where they use a different ingredient for a recipe. For example, in an Indian recipe that requires ghee, coconut oil or milk is used as substitute for the dairy product. If the pure spices are too overpowering, they are substituted with fresh herbs like lemon grass or galangal to enhance the flavour. You might be surprised but actually less spice is used in Thai curries. Instead, the chefs use more fresh herbs. Thai curries can burn intensely but it is only for a short period unlike other curries where they use stronger spices that will make your mouth suffer longer.
Instead of serving several courses one after the other, the Thai meal is served all at once. The chefs believe the guests have to enjoy complimentary combinations of different tastes. Usually, the Thai meal consists of soup, a curry with different condiments, dish with various dips and vegetables. The guest has the option to request a toned down version of the meal so that it will not be too spicy.
Your best option to taste authentic Thai cuisine is Thai restaurant in Sukhumvit that is located in the 39th floor of a hotel. While dining, you get to enjoy the amazing view of the fabulous cityscape. The traditional street food that is very popular to foreign guests is elevated to new heights.
There are literally thousands of accommodations in Bangkok if you will add all the hotels, bed and breakfasts, inns and hostels. It is very difficult to choose because everything is luxurious, comfortable and affordable. When you narrow down the choices, you can choose which best suit your requirements. Is it the most luxurious hotel, the most romantic or the one that offers the most amenities?
A large hotel does not automatically make it the best; it needs to have a unique charm with a romantic setting perfect for couples. The hotel room must include all the modern conveniences that will ensure a favorable and pleasant stay. Aside from elegant furnishings and décor, a lush garden usually surrounds the hotel with a lovely swimming pool and spa service. However, one of its best advantages is the proximity to public transportation so that exploring the city will be easy and efficient.
Meanwhile, there are hotels that only offer suites and not standard rooms. For those who plan to stay longer in Bangkok, the best choice is a spacious suite with real luxury. Aside from space, guests require cleanliness, comfort and homeliness including complementary Wi-Fi. The hotel must also offer a fitness center and an outdoor pool in a picturesque setting.
Some hotels have a different definition of luxury. Luxury means the high level of service extended to guests. They have the awards to prove the excellent service and many world famous names that experienced their hospitality.
In Thailand, a luxury hotel with amazing service can be affordable for standards guests. They differ from other hotels because of the nice touches like airport pickup service or complimentary ferry service to explore the river in style and comfort. The hotel boasts of a world-class restaurant that is manned by a world-renowned chef. The fabulous entertainment center is enough to put the hotel in the list of the best places to stay in Bangkok.
In Thailand, your best option is luxury residence in Bangkok that delivers the best in comfort and convenience. You can easily feel the luxury from the stylish lobby that sets the tone for your stay. The lounge allows the guest a 180-degree view of Lumpini Parkand the city’s skyline.