Travelling is now very common with Millennials because there are tour packages available going to anywhere in the world. If you have been travelling for a long time, you might have South America on your list of places to visit. Once you have looked through the dozens of packages for South America tours and have decided which one to take, it is time to look through this list of tips for your upcoming trip.
- When it comes to safety, South America is considered to be generally safe but there are cities that are more visitor-friendly than others. If you want to make sure, you can visit your embassy in that specific country so you know which places not to wander around. Colombia used to be considered a bad place for tourist but it is not rising from the ashes and has the best resorts that are ideal for families and couples with safety as the priority.
- Visit your doctor with a list of countries you are planning to visit. Make sure to accomplish the health requirements in each of them for a hassle-free passage. You should do this well ahead of your travel because there are vaccinations that need several shots. In case you feel sick while travelling and can’t speak Spanish, let your hotel concierge know as they can help you.
- Your passport should not be expiring for at least six months before the travel. Check the visa requirements in each country you are visiting and make sure you have everything on hand including the fees. If you are going on a tour, it is most likely that the agency will handle all your visa needs.
- When packing, consider the climate in every country and the month you are visiting. If you have gadgets with you, you should carry a universal adapter to make sure you can charge them in other countries.
- Lastly, it is recommended to check South America tours rather than planning your itinerary alone because South America is quite huge. If you don’t know anything about it, you could lose all your time boarding planes rather than enjoying the attractions.
In Phuket, the beauty of the endless span of natural beaches is comparable to the magnificence of the environment that can be found under the waters. For those who prefer an adventure that involves scuba diving in Phuket, you will be spoilt for choice because of the amazing coral gardens and vast array of fishes and other marine life.
From November to April, diving boats and yachts run all day because it is diving season. The skies are clear and the climate is favourable to scuba diving. Divers experience the best visibility and currents to enjoy the magnificent view of underwater gardens. Divers who are fortunate enough may meet a whale shark, the world’s biggest fish.
The best part of scuba diving is the ability to breathe in the waterswhich is not normal for humans. It is an easy feat for professional scuba divers but for the newcomers to the water sport, it takes a while to get used to being able to breathe like a fish. Once you dive regularly, you become more comfortable and calmer in the water environment.
Diving equipment can be rented at dive spots. This usually includes the basic scuba gear composed of a mask, snorkel, fins, a buoyancy compensating jacket that will carry the scuba tank, the regulator to breathe from and the instruments that will measure depth and air supply. A scuba wetsuit is also available but it is suggested to bring your own.
When you search for scuba diving in Phuket, you will meet certain terms like day trip which means a series of dives from a dive boat that has been designed specifically for the purpose. On a typical day, you may experience two to three dives to enjoy some of Phuket’s underwater attractions.
The great thing about Thailand is being able to experience different adventures from scuba diving in Phuket to the opportunity to visit tropical rainforests. The cuisine is delicious and the locals are hospitable. Popular tourist destinations are equipped with the all the necessary amenities and facilities that will make it more fun and comfortable for visitors. There is also a wide range of accommodations available to suit all budgets.